Black Hawk Induction Heater 15KW 380V IHR15
The Black Hawk IHR15 Induction Heater can be ordered through Hurricane Equipment.
- The heat is generated directly in the heart of the metal at a depth of 6mm.
- The heater brings metal to red hot temperature an area of 40x40x16 mm in 6 seconds.
- No open flame, which allows work to be carried out with no risk of damage to surrounding parts and cables.
- Induction enables the metal to be heated with precision in a localized spot, and brings metal up to ideal temperature. Straightening, bending and loosening of seized up pieces can all be carried out with this equipment.
- In opposition to heating with a flame (blowlamp), which heats the metal to temperatures of 3000°C and inevitably changes its technical characteristics, the induction technique only produces heat at the point of contact and brings the metal almost instantaneously to a uniform temperature of 500 – 600°C.
|Technical Data IHR15 Black Hawk Induction Heater 15KW|
|Supply Voltage||380V – 400V 50Hz|
|Noise Levels||< 60dB @ 1m|
|Working Temperature||-10°C; / +40°C;|
|Dimensions||500mm x 600mm x 1100mm|
|Electric Cable Length||9m|
|Inductor Cable Length||3m|
Black Hawk Induction Heaters
View our full range of Induction Heaters.
Terms & Conditions
|V.A.T. :||The quoted price excludes V.A.T.|
|Warranty :||One Year|
|Terms of Payment :||Payment before delivery.|
|Training :||Simple DIY use with full user Manual.|
|Installation:||Simple DIY Installation|
|Special Order:||This is a Special order item and can take between 4 and 6 week to order.|
|Delivery :||Delivery in Polokwane, and Centurion is included.|
|Quotation Validity :||30 Days but subject to extraordinary currency fluctuations.|