CO2 Welder 220V 210A MIGMAG2210
The MIGMAG CO2 Welder is a 220V CO2 Welder with a 31-210A Current range it has a 25% Duty Cycle and Class F Insulation, it weighs in at 71KG with a size of 920mm x 390mm x 640mm.
The MIG MAG gas shielded series welders can perfectly weld a variety of metals including carbon steel, alloy steel, aluminum and copper alloy, etc. Different alloy wires and be used according to the various alloy materials being welded.
MIGMAG CO2 Welder Features :
- Perfect for thin and medium thickness sheet metal welding.
- Spot weld two overlapped metal sheets from one side.
- Adjusting soft start provides a smooth arc start.
- Simple and economic wire feeder with motor.
- Automatic voltage compensation provides stable current.
- High productivity, good quality, no spatter, or spray arc and good visibility while welding.
- Small heated area from welding, ensures small transformation and perfect welding shape.
- Overload protection and overheating protection.
|Technical Data MIGMAG2210 CO2 Welder 220V 210A|
|Input Voltage||220V 50Hz|
|No Load Voltage||16 – 34V|
|Electric Welding Current Range||35 – 210A|
|Wire Spool Diameter||15KG 300mm|
|Flux Core Wire||0.8 – 1mm|
|Wire For Steel||0.8 – 1mm|
|Dimensions||920 x 390 x 640mm|
Other MIGMAG CO2 Welders
View our full range of MIGMAG CO2 Welders.
Terms & Conditions
|V.A.T. :||The quoted price excludes V.A.T.|
|Warranty :||One Year|
|Terms of Payment :||Payment before delivery.|
|Training :||No training included simple DIY welding.|
|Installation:||Easy DIY Assembly|
|Delivery :||Delivery in Polokwane, and Centurion is included.|
|Quotation Validity :||30 Days but subject to extraordinary currency fluctuations.|